TheBossOrochimaru
Nouveau Maker
Nouveau Maker
Imprimante(s) 3D : : SEARCH

solidoodle

20 sept. 2020, 15:44

Hello,

I just came to share my experience with solidoodle.

On August 2, 2015, I ordered a SOLIDOODLE 4 on the soliddodle site, (estimated time 6 to 8 days).

But after 2 months of waiting and repeated lies on their Facebook page on the new update of shipping times, I decided to cancel my order on February 13, 2015 as many others have done before .
The cancellation was accepted (repayment periods 7 to 10 days) but I am still waiting after 3 weeks of waiting.
After some conversation with the solidoodle community, they reimburse whoever they want according to the legal risks they incur.

I contacted my legal insurance this morning, they are not confident since they are abroad but there is always hope ...

Many complain of breakages on delivery and they are not due. all plug and play, the printing software is really not successful in terms of settings.

In summary,

I made the mistake of choosing my printer when I did not know anything about it without consulting the 3Dnatives community for example ;), I had myself and I wanted by this topic, protected as many people as possible against risks buying abroad and especially (from my experience) SOLIDOODLE

I hope I haven't bothered you with my whining

I wish you great success in your projects.

Andrew - https://www.ianimehaven.com/

TheBossOrochimaru
Nouveau Maker
Nouveau Maker
Imprimante(s) 3D : : SEARCH

Re: solidoodle

24 nov. 2020, 09:36

CorrLinks Login is a platform which allows prisoners to connect with their friends, family and loved ones via their e-mail service.

dejaolsone
Nouveau Maker
Nouveau Maker
Imprimante(s) 3D : : EN RECHERCHE

Re: solidoodle

27 nov. 2020, 09:54

when you feel like hope is gone
Just run into my arms the impossible quiz

Revenir à « Discussions générales sur les imprimantes 3D »