MarvinGomes
Nouveau Maker
Nouveau Maker
Imprimante(s) 3D : : HP

Beginners Guide

21 oct. 2019, 14:13

Hi all, I am looking into getting my first printer and am looking for some good resources to teach myself to print. The printer I am considering is the CR-10 mini. Are there any good tutorials on how to do a print from start to finish? I am interested in designing the 3d models as well so any tutorials on that would be much appreciated.https://myip.kim/ https://birthdaywishes.onl/ https://elecpay.in/tneb/

natalieportman
Nouveau Maker
Nouveau Maker
Imprimante(s) 3D : : asxszcx

Re: Beginners Guide

21 janv. 2020, 12:37

A year ago, I began messing with 3D printing, less regularly known as added substance fabricating, generally to fulfill my very own interest, with an unforeseen outcome. I'm currently totally dependent on 3D printing. In the course of recent months, I've scanned for the best 3D printer quality innovation and tried a few 3D printing models, from absolute bottom Assignment writing help - Assignmenthelp247 Monoprice printers to step-up pitch printers that produce a genuinely proficient level print quality for prototyping.

ashelyblossom
Nouveau Maker
Nouveau Maker
Imprimante(s) 3D : : 3dnatives

22 févr. 2020, 08:27

I am also interested in 3d designing as recently I completed my bachelor's. Looking forward to getting the best tutorials of printing 3d models yet I didn't get the related site. One of my friends suggest me to get enrolled in the best accounting assignment help but I heard that there would be a need for a high-quality 3d printer. So I want to know which one is best suitable for me.

staceyramiel
Nouveau Maker
Nouveau Maker
Imprimante(s) 3D : : 3dnatives

24 févr. 2020, 13:07

A guide for beginners is very important because when you are new in any field you need some tips and tricks. Especially when we talk about students they are wasting time on different sites such as 123movies go but need some change along with studies also important. Education takes you to the peak but students need some break from studies.

GamerApricot
Nouveau Maker
Nouveau Maker
Imprimante(s) 3D : : Stereolithography

08 mai 2020, 09:14

staceyramiel a écrit :
24 févr. 2020, 13:07
A guide for beginners is very important because when you are new in any field you need some tips and tricks. Especially when we talk about students they are wasting time on different sites such as but need some change along with studies also important. Education takes you to the peak but students need some break from studies. Prepaid Card Status
Thank you for the information and advice!

leschrapid
Nouveau Maker
Nouveau Maker
Imprimante(s) 3D : : 3dmax c200

14 août 2020, 11:11

A second without seeing each other like this life is so lonely The sky was cloudy, blue and blue when I smiled a little One day he knows all the reasons for the pleasures of life The day that predestined relationship brought us together. 1v1 lol
fireboy and watergirl

Revenir à « Conseils et discussions sur les modèles d'imprimantes 3D »