Arthurbert
Nouveau Maker
Nouveau Maker
Imprimante(s) 3D : : Dagoma Neva

Parrainage par Dagoma !

17 oct. 2017, 19:46

Bonjour, je relance ce sujet car le précédant date déjà !
Je recherche quelqu’un à parrainer pour qu'il puisse acheter une Dagoma DiscoEasy200 avec une bobine offerte si vous êtes intéressé merci de me contacter par message privé. Je serais également là si vous avez des questions.
Cordialement
Arthur ( Dagoma Neva ! )

Juliahoany
Nouveau Maker
Nouveau Maker
Imprimante(s) 3D : : EN RECHERCHE

, , ,

18 août 2020, 19:10

In Europe and America, they are called blade talk drums or tank drums. The glucophone has a pentatonic tone practice in three octaves, so any notes, which were played, harmoniously look with each other. This means that to sport this agency there is no demand to contain a melodious training, it is enough to organize a sense of rhythm. They act a stress it with both hands and sticks (they are a gift in compensation the contrivance). The apparatus is a famous and inexpensive alternative to the recoil from drum and is able to charm anyone who constant long ago touches its sounding.
The glucophone is mythical after the growth of hearing and beat, helps to weaken, tune into meditation and immersion into the waves of melodious vibrations.
Glucophone is a to a great extent young euphonious instrument that appeared in the 2000s. Despite this, it has befit absolutely popular among people of any seniority, because cool a negligible child can undertake it.

I invite you to by my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Revenir à « Achat / Echange d'imprimantes 3D, scanners ou de matériel d'impression 3D »